ACRC will once again be partnering with the teen moms’ program at Travis Heights High School. Help make the holidays brighter for these young mothers by signing up to purchase a gift of $40 for a mother and her child. Bring your gift (wrapped and labeled with your student’s name) to the November 14 Rotary meeting.
Sign up by emailing Christine Kempff
- Gift suggestions for the child: warm clothing items + small toy. Many of the children need winter basics such as long-sleeved shirts, a jacket, vest or pants.
- Gift suggestions for mom: bath soap, nail polish, lotion or small cosmetics bag.
- Include a card signed with your name or “from Rotary”
- If you’re feeling extra generous, please sign up for another!
- No gift cards, please.
- Bring your gift(s) to the November Nov. 14 Rotary meeting.
**DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ITEMS UNTIL RECEIVING YOUR CHILD/MOTHERS NAME FROM CHRISTINE**
Christine will email you all the information you need to shop including sizes and items most needed.