ACRC will once again be partnering with the teen moms’ program at Travis High School. Help make the holidays brighter for these young mothers by signing up to purchase a gift of $40 for a mother and her child. Bring your gift (wrapped and labeled with your student’s name) to the November 21 Rotary meeting.
If you’d like to participate, but not shop please email Christine by November 14.
- Gift suggestions for the child: warm clothing items + small toy. Many of the children need winter basics such as long-sleeved shirts, a jacket, vest or pants.
- Gift suggestions for mom: bath soap, nail polish, lotion or small cosmetics bag.
- Include a card signed with your name or “from Rotary”
- If you’re feeling extra generous, please sign up for another!
- No gift cards, please.
- Bring your gift(s) to the November Nov. 21 Rotary meeting.
**DO NOT PURCHASE ANY ITEMS UNTIL RECEIVING YOUR CHILD/MOTHER’S NAME FROM CHRISTINE**
Christine will email you all the information you need to shop including sizes and items most needed.